My Winter Playlist | Blogmas 4

Hey guys!

First I just want to apologise about having not posted yesterday, I had some issues with my servers so the post never went live. 🙁

I don’t know why I feel the need to share this – but again, if I wasn’t an oversharer I would choose to do something other than blogging so… – I’m sitting here writing this with a gigantic pack of cookies from Lidl and a vibrating pillow on my back. I have my pajama on, and I’m positive I have big (gigantic even) panda eyes, as I haven’t yet removed my makeup and I forgot that I was wearing a full makeup today so I just rubbed my eyes like there was no tomorrow. So, picture me, talking in the most calm voice while I eat some cookies.

Anyway, as most of you know, winter is my all time favourite season of the year. Although Christmas is the main reason, it’s not the only one. I love that it’s cold outside. I love that I get to wear boots and coats and I just fecking love that I get to be in bed while is raining outside. Although it is not properly raining today, it’s cold and it makes me feel so confortable inside. Also, books in bed – best thing ever. And what best to set the mood (other than candles and cookies)? Music, of course.

This is my winter playlist. I’ve done it on YouTube because I think it’s a platform that everyone has easy access to. I’m not even going to say sorry because I genuinely  love this music. I know that some of you don’t but that’s okay 🙂 Just give it a try! New musics will be added as I please so sorry if you miss something.

Also, may Leonard Cohen rest in peace cause his voice was an instant ovaries exploder.

What about you? What’s your favourite music at the time?

*hugs*

**Bonus question if you’ve read so far: What’s your all time favourite band? LOVE YOU GUYS

Want to follow me on social media because you think I’m awesome? Use @ellaivoire! I love to spy on profiles that spy mine.

Picture is my own which means you can not use it without explicit consent – I know right? Greedy af. Oh well, it’s life.

44 Comments

1. Nya

23 February, 2017 at 11:26

I like your playlist, Queen is my favourite on there. But in general I’ll listen to a specific band for weeks until I change. It can Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin but at the time it’s Guns N’ Roses. My favourite song though is Can’t Stop Loving You by Van Halen.

2. Ana Ojha

18 December, 2016 at 17:56

Great list! I love hearing Christmas songs as well as Jazz this holiday season!

3. Kristen Carlson

12 December, 2016 at 16:51

You have some great songs on here! I am listening to just christmas music right now but the type of music I listen to depends on my mood!

4. Evelina

12 December, 2016 at 12:27

I love listening to old hollywood movie songs during Christmas. They make me feel festive.

5. Euge Nia

11 December, 2016 at 16:33

I love your winter playlist, especially the songs of Queen and Offspring! I have so many fav bands, but now I listen U2

6. thischicafrican

11 December, 2016 at 10:23

My favourite is Halleluhja by Leonard Cohen and check out Halleluhja by Pentatonix

7. Grant - Looking for the Postman

11 December, 2016 at 10:23

“his voice was an instant ovaries exploder” – heh heh.

Favourite Christmas songs? Fairytale of New York, obviously. Anything with a choir. Um, all the cheesy ones. I think it would be easier to name ones I didn’t like!

8. Kerry Norris

10 December, 2016 at 20:17

My all time fave band? Very difficult as I have a huge taste in music. Perhaps the foo fighters. This is a fab playlist x

9. kittylimon

10 December, 2016 at 15:01

Loved the playlist lots in there that i’m currently listening to myself, my all time favourite band at least at the moment is Panic at the Disco, listen to them all the time =^.^=

10. Ana De-Jesus

10 December, 2016 at 13:18

I would quite like some cookies now! I do love Hozier take me to church it is a great song!

11. clairejustine

10 December, 2016 at 12:58

I love listening to music, make you feel happy even when down. Great songs 🙂

12. ChelseaMamma

10 December, 2016 at 12:11

This time of year is all about the christmas songs and you cannot beat a bit of Buble

13. booksteaandmore

10 December, 2016 at 11:30

Hahaha Even I have panda eyes a number of times. Loved your playlist and will definitely add some of these to my playlist as well. Thanks for sharing

14. Elizabeth O.

10 December, 2016 at 7:46

I love wearing layers of clothes and boots as well. This season is one of my favorites because of that! I think it’s awesome that you have a playlist that goes well with the season!

15. Amanda- Curly Sue Review

10 December, 2016 at 6:48

I love listening to music on a cold winter day. Especially when tucked up under a blanket! Nice and snugly. I love Hozier too he is one of it big Irish success stories!

16. Liz Mays

10 December, 2016 at 4:30

I like that song Take me to Church too. I haven’t heard it much lately, but when I hear it on the radio, I always stop.

17. nbosken

10 December, 2016 at 0:11

My favorite music varies. Right now, there are a lot of songs in Spanish on my list because I live in Spain.

18. Jerny

9 December, 2016 at 23:04

Oh hey! you’re a fan of Final Fantasy? Are you playing games as well? It made me look forward to playing the game again. I missed that bgm / music. It’s been years ago.

19. Rachel

9 December, 2016 at 20:54

I shamefully havent heard of a lot of those songs other than the ‘classics’

20. Stargazer Writes

9 December, 2016 at 20:07

Nice list. I love The Offspring! <3 I grew up listening to them…and I still do! My favorite song is also from my favorite band. It's called "I Caught Fire" by The Used. I hope they won't disband like forever!

21. Joanna

9 December, 2016 at 13:23

You have done a really nice playlist. I tend to blog while I’m in bed with my pajamas on and a glass of wine. That’s how I get inspiration. To answer your question, I think that my favorite bands of all has to be The Scorpions. I have seen them in three concerts so far and they were absolutely amazing.

22. Luisa

9 December, 2016 at 11:39

Awesome song selection! I have too many bands that I love but I alway always go back to The White Stripes💛

23. Eleanor Llabore

9 December, 2016 at 10:43

We don’t have winter here in the Philippines so I enjoyed reading your post. I was imagining how you look while muching your cookies based on what you wrote hahaha. Anyway, I love your playlist!

24. myheartots

9 December, 2016 at 10:03

I love Michael Bubble’s, Baby is cold outside. You should watch that MV. The two kids are so cute!~ And I also wrote about different christmas carols that I love, that includes silent night, away in the manger, o holy night, Mary’s boy child, Noel and many more!~ Hopes you can get this for a playlist as well for a christmas mood. Maligayang Pasko to you!~

25. ROBERT LEE | Amazing Life Daily

9 December, 2016 at 8:47

I haven’t though about music for a long time. Although I do enjoy listening. Let’s see. I was born in the yesteryears, so I am an 80s kind of guy. Even so, I love me some Armin van Burren. But on many days too, I enjoy easy listening, the melodic instrumental music. 🙂

26. mariaisquixotic

9 December, 2016 at 8:12

Great playlist there! I don’t usually use YouTube to listen to music because there’s Spotify. Though classical music is my fave genre, I also listen to acoustic music. 🙂

27. carrie@thelavenderhytta

9 December, 2016 at 8:09

Such a great playlist! Right now my favorite music is Christmas music! However normally I listen to mostly country!

28. Keely

9 December, 2016 at 7:23

I’ve got a Christmas playlist that I get out when I’m feeling festive, it’s got some carols and more modern stuff too. I like to sing along.

29. Stylooo

9 December, 2016 at 5:37

Lovely playlist, this is the first time i visit on your blog. I love your posts and about me page a lot. Great work.

30. Jolina

9 December, 2016 at 3:00

That’s a great playlist. I do love Hallelujah. These days we’re all about Christmas music I’m afraid 🙂

31. Thelittlelai: Beyond limits

9 December, 2016 at 1:12

Wow, I would have the same winter playlist if only there is winter season in my country. I wish I can experience winter season as well, hopefully someday when I get the chance. Anyway, I love all your winter playlist I might check them on youtube one of these days.

32. Deborah Nicholas

8 December, 2016 at 23:24

Great playlist. I think my favourite album is either anything by pink or Duffy!

33. Zana

8 December, 2016 at 22:57

Loved it! Great post dear and yeah I love winter too! You will love my new blog post, I think. 🙂

34. fatima

8 December, 2016 at 22:01

Love the cover photo. Looks gorgeous. I do not listen to music much but nowadays I like Come on Come on Turn the Radio on

35. Allandale Antenero

8 December, 2016 at 20:30

Woooooah! That’s cool winter playlist! This is the song I would love to hear every morning, Take me to Church. Based on the video, it shows equally for everyone.

36. sandraytsai

8 December, 2016 at 20:17

Love this post! My favourite band right now is Kodaline, but I’ve obviously been listening to Christmas music nonstop these days… 🙂

37. denisemcd75

8 December, 2016 at 20:10

Hozier and Queen are my favourites on your playlist, even over 40 years later Bohemian Rhapsody is enjoyed by people of all ages. My all time favourite band, now that’s a hard one but I was really into the Britpop bands of the 90s so will say Oasis, Blur and Pulp.

38. lifestylequeen

8 December, 2016 at 20:06

You’ve got some great songs on your playlist – they really do give me a feel of winter if that makes sense!

39. five little doves

8 December, 2016 at 19:59

What a fab playlist. I love listening to festive songs to get into the Christmas spirit! I don’t really have a favourite band although I do love a bit of Little Mix, not that I admit that to many people, ha!

40. stylewithtina

8 December, 2016 at 19:45

Love your story! I hate winter, but you make it sound so “comfy”! 🙂 Love your socks!

PS: Favorite band? Hmm… Maroon5 back in the day! I’m more of a movie watcher when it’s snowing/rainy! 🙂

41. Heather Lilia

8 December, 2016 at 19:35

Do people seriously steal your pictures? Lame. Also I love Hozier! All of his music is perfect for the winter, and my favorite has to be Cherry Wine. I also love the song Fuck Boys Never Glow right now too! 🙂

xx Heather | stormywheather.com

42. Aanji Biimadiziwin

8 December, 2016 at 17:38

Awesome songs, I love it and will for sure be adding a few to my own!

43. MELANIE EDJOURIAN

8 December, 2016 at 14:24

We are into various types of pop music at the moment, Little Mix plays a lot i the car on the way back from the school run.

44. lisagraham1

8 December, 2016 at 11:32

What a great playlist. This is one for the evenings when the kids have gone to bed. In the day all I’m hearing are the ‘wonderful’ christmas carols they are practising for school!

Share your ideas, leave a comment!

Scroll Up