5 Instagram Feeds That Made Me Fall In Love

Hey guys!

At the time I’m writing this, I have 7000 followers and even though this might look like a small number to many, to me is ginormous! Now, I know I’m not the only one who spends (way too much) free time on Instagram, so I thought that I would share my 10 current favourite feeds with you. Make sure you click on their name to go directly to their Instagram!

First one is Jag Lever

JagLever,  is run by the blogger (and youtuber) Rachel- Marie who’s based on Brooklyn, NY. She keeps her feed cohesive but never boring. I have to admit that her fringe is absolute goals. If I started following her because of her style I have definitely stayed for her sympathy and affection, she’s just so cute and nice and general that once I’ve started following her, I couldn’t ever go back.

2. Is my ultimate girl crush, Miss Psycho Cat.

You know I have a thing for pin up girls, and this girl is absolutely goals to me. She’s gorgeous, she’s super nice, and her hair is just *heart-eye-emoji*. I love her feed because even though she doesn’t follow that “theme” rule, every picture is just so cute and sexy at the same time! As I said, #goals!

**Little curiosity: Both this girls have bearded boyfriends, which just makes me love them even more!**

3. Ana Karen or imfinallyaunicorn

I love the cohesive feed this girl presents us. Manga, tattoos and cute stuff, that’s what she has on her bio, and that’s pretty much what you can find on her feed! If you love light contrasts in photography, you’ll definitely love her photos. The blacks are really black and the whites are really white, and I’m a sucker for that type of photos.

And this leads me to

4. Matthew or _there.is.always.hope_

Which is Ana’s boyfriend. If you like Ana’s feed you’ll most definitely love Matthew’s one. Again, the photography style and edit is pretty similar, almost like a male version of her feed, and that’s something I really adore. In his, you’ll find a little bit more tattoos and a little less cute things, also candid pictures of Ana, which is just on point. The fact that this two are dating, is just pure perfection.

5. Sofie or Wolfsheartx

This pink-haired beauty is an anime lover that is really underrated! Her pictures are so well edited, and have the perfect lightning all.the.time! I love how she always has a pink something to give the picture an extra nice pop of colour. Her feed is so cohesive it’s insane!

6. Rebecca or Aclotheshorse

This is one of the most dreamy feeds I have ever seen! Maybe it’s the vintage vibe that it gives me but I just fell in love. Her orange hair is also something to dream about! Best thing is, she also has a blog so it’s just that extra sauce that we were left craving for.

7. Beardbad

Beardbad is a beard related brand, so you can imagine that the feed is basically beards. If that doesn’t make you wanna follow them right away, I don’t know what will! Maybe you should take a look at the pictures? Yeah, that’s what I though.

8. Remo Jacobs or Livingitrural

This feed is always a shock to me. If you know me well enough, you’ll find strange that something with “rural” in the name would even pop up on my list. I’ve always been that city or beach type of girl. But this feed made something inside me awake up. Something I didn’t even know was there. Nature it’s the main piece of the pictures, and omg, I’m just so in love. Every animal, every tree – everything actually – just makes me want to go see places I’ve never even knew I wanted to visit but that are now on my bucket list.

9. Kimberly or Mujinahime

Another pinked-hair beauty that made fall in love with her feed. I’ve found her when she had 5k followers and now she is at 11,9k (!!!) so you can see I’m not the only one finding the cohesion of her feed so appealing.

10. Last, but not least angelthingzz

I’ve found this girl back when she had 700ish followers and she quickly became one of my favourite instaMUA. Her looks are AMAZING but those close-ups of her lips are goals all the way!

And that’s it for today guys, would love to have featured my boyfriend in this but that arse can’t be bothered with doing Instagram just yet! Ugh! Seriously guys, he has so many cute pictures (if you’re a music lover), but he’s been working a lot so no Instagram so far, and that’s why I haven’t featured him. I’ll let you know once he does have an account.

I will be doing a Giveaway when I get to 10k so make sure you follow me:

Also, want to be featured next time? Let me know your insta-name on the comments, I love to find new accounts!

19 Comments

1. ChelseaMamma

12 March, 2017 at 9:40

Not seen any of these and the beard one made me chuckle

2. thecherylf

11 March, 2017 at 8:19

I love spending some of my free time on instagram. Searching for cool feeds. These are lovely IGers. I admit I find it fascinating to see feeds with consistent content, such as something like there’s always a pop of the same color.

3. Zena's Suitcase

10 March, 2017 at 20:56

They are gorgeous feeds, I love the creativity you find on IG, it’s so inspiring

4. Jayne (@SMABLblog)

10 March, 2017 at 18:21

What awesome feeds! It’s always fab to discover new ones to follow 🙂

5. Alina

10 March, 2017 at 14:24

Lovely instagrammers and I’ve followed you as well as most of your suggested ones. I love the unique lifestyles and how different everybody is 🙂

6. Bek Dillydrops

9 March, 2017 at 19:04

What a great list of instagrammers! I have just followed you. I am Bekb65 on there. That fringe is amazing from jaglever. Off to look at more photos from all on this post now. Thanks for the recommendations.

7. Clair

9 March, 2017 at 11:13

I send too much time on Instagram too. Will check out your top picks today!

8. Sophie Whiffen

9 March, 2017 at 9:02

I’m an IG junkie and love discovering new users to drool over! Will look these up for sure!

9. Newcastle Family Life

9 March, 2017 at 7:02

These are all such lovely feeds, I am terrible with Instgram and really need to spend more time on it and finding people to follow x

10. leveluppinoy

9 March, 2017 at 4:41

Haha one of my struggles is to also make my IG feed lovable enough. I can see why you love those feeds since they do take really good pictures. The efforts they make is amazing too. Wish i could take some shots like those next time ^_^

11. Berlin | Momi Berlin

8 March, 2017 at 23:58

These are pretty interesting instagram accounts. Their feeds are so colorful and full of life. The beard bad appeals to me most.

12. wishingbelle

8 March, 2017 at 22:54

Instagram is also one of my favorite sources of inspirations. I’m loving my feeds now with all sorts of motivational contents and cohesive galleries. I’m quite a fan, too, of people having those pink or rustic theme. Btw, congratulations on your 7K! My gosh, how’d you do that? Obviously I’m way struggling comparing my numbers to yours. 🙂

13. MELANIE EDJOURIAN

8 March, 2017 at 21:03

I think I am one of the few not on instagram yet. There seem to be some great photos on there. Love the livingitrural pictures.

14. Unsigned, Me

8 March, 2017 at 13:48

I don’t have instagram anymore and couldn’t do one for my blog because it’s really hard to post pictures when you’re anonymous!! But I love the idea of this post and the fact you’ve given a good insight into them all…
    PS I despise beards LOL

Emmie xo

15. motherhoodtherealdeal

8 March, 2017 at 13:30

Some gorgeous feed here they are all so colour co-ordinated! Great to discover some new feeds thanks for sharing.

16. Dreamer Achiever

8 March, 2017 at 11:43

Interesting feeds! Not very much of my style but it’s always nice to see what others like to follow in social. Also, I love the idea of doing this kind post. Maybe I should share my favorites too! 🙂

17. ljdove23

8 March, 2017 at 11:00

Oh wow gorgeous Instagram feeds!! I don’t follow any of these feeds but I’m going to go and take a look!

18. mariaisquixotic

8 March, 2017 at 7:33

Woah there!! 7k followers?? How did you manage to get those number? Hahaha. Mine’s just a simple one, @mariaisquixotic. I post mostly about scenic spots and my scribbles. I also manage @maartengletra’s account. But, those you followed are certainly interesting especially the beard one. It really makes me more curious. I just wonder when will be the time that my boyfriend would grow one. Hahaha!

19. ROBERT LEE | Amazing Life Daily

8 March, 2017 at 1:07

I did not realize that you currently have over 7000 followers. GOOD JOB! As for me, I have a little bit over 500. Not a lot at all. When I decided to run an experiment and zeroed the number of people I was following, I have a little over 600 then. So all in all, some 100 people unfollowed me. The reason for that was to see how far more effective it is if the followers were from organic sources, rather than some gimmicks meant to inflate the number of followers.

At the end of the day, we want to be followed by those who want to, right?

Share your ideas, leave a comment!

Scroll Up