I’m Moving For The First Time And This Is How I Feel
That’s right guys and girls, I’m moving.
For the first time in 15 years (well, let’s say 18, because the last time I moved I stood in the same street, so it doesn’t really count) I’m moving and I’m freaking out.
Let me explain to you how this works: I’m leaving from a town I don’t like to one I’m not sure I will like more. I will be an hour away from Mike and I have 4 days from the point I’m writing this to move.
So, because I have a lot to do, I decided to do the last thing I should be doing right now (especially because the decision is already made): a pros and cons list.
Bare with me as I do this and please, please, please leave me some nice comments ’cause I’m really in need of some nice words.
Pros (because why the hell not?)
- I’m moving with my family
- I will be in a different place – start from scratch!
- I will have a better chance to succeed on what I like to do
- I’ll have more places to be, and more things to do
- Every day will be an adventure (at least for a while)
- I’ll have a better internet connection (uhum, it’s important though!)
- I’ll be able to start YouTube (finally!!!)
- Loads more
- I’ll be an hour distance from Mike
- I don’t know anything or anybody
- I’m not sure how the public transportation really works there
- Nothing to add?
So yeah, It’s not a lot of cons and surely is a lot of pros, but I’m stressed and excited and scared and excited and… *takes a deep breath* I need to take a chill pill.
Because I have a lot in hands right now, I’m not going to promise any new posts for a little while, HOWEVER: I know most of you are really into tech and I have a great post for you: I’ve spent +24h offline and… I’ll tell you all about it soon as I can!
Sorry for the lack of pictures, it was just a little rant!
If you want to see my new house, come stalk:
Basically @ellaivoire everywhere!